Contact-Free Curbside Pickup Available!
Please call the retail store at 204-489-1086 for details!
Allow minimum 1 hour to process orders. Curbside pickup is available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 430pm Saturday and 9am to 230pm Sundays.
You can order baked products as seen on the order form below as well as grocery items like
– Spenst Bros Premium Meats thin crust pizza’s (Pep & Mushroom, Pep & Bacon, Ham & Pineapple and Double pep)
– Assorted deli meats from suppliers like Winnipeg Old Country Sausage, Tenderloin Meats and Grimm’s Fine Foods including packaged smokies, Foot Long Dogs and buns, The Keg Horseradish, Flour Tortilla’s
– Apple Valley Pies/ Minnies Perogies,
– Bothwell Cheese (limited varieties including Squeakers and Snackers),
– Dainty slices (matrimonial slice, fudge brownie, raspberry apple slice, buttertart slice, nanaimo bars, lemonlicious slice, lemon macaroon slice, Triple Chocolate Chunk, Silk Chocolate Truffle, Haystack Brownies, Macaroon Madness and Maple Chocolate Mania),
– Treats like Sticky Bun’s 4’s, Iced Cinnamon Buns, Apple Jacks, muffins and pizza bagels,
– Loaf cakes (lemon, Orange, Cinnamon Toffee and Apple Toffee,
– Cakes (black forest, oreo, skor, keylime, chocolate truffle, special occasion and cupcakes),
– Cookies (imperial, chocolate chip, monster, oatmeal raisin, oatmeal chocolate chip and double chocolate)
– Tarts (almond and butter tarts) – Milk (Parmalat) Lactancia
– Smak Dab Mustards, Danny’s Whole Hog BBQ and Smokehouse BBQ sauces,
– The John Russell Honey Company assorted Honeys,
– Greaves Jams & Marmalades Ltd assorted jams and jelly,
– Wildman Ricing soup mixes, Nature’s Farm pasta and free run eggs
– Winnipeg Old Country wieners, and Tenderloin Meats Garlic Coils
– Frozen Pizza dough (white and whole wheat)
Thank you Winnipeg!
“Baked Fresh Tastes Better!”
In 1981, Glenn Wilde purchased an existing Bun Master franchise – #91 out of 112 stores. By 1984, he’d made it to #1, and in 2001 he dropped the franchise to became Harvest Bakery & Deli – still family-owned and operated today by Glenn, son-in-law Andy Kostynuik, and son Brent Wilde.
Harvest Bakery & Deli supplies quality baked goods not only in the Retail Store, but also through our Commercial Sales Department to restaurants and other retail establishments throughout Winnipeg and Western Canada.
The bakery has expanded to add catering, photo cakes, social packages, made to order sandwiches, soup, salads and promote Made in Manitoba products to continue to support local business as they have supported us.
Thank You, Winnipeg! Harvest Bakery & Deli has been faithfully serving Winnipeg with beloved baked goods and popular deli fare for over 35 years and counting.